Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Future

I was asked my vision
My hope
Future.

I dream of rainbow economies
Where there are spaces
For all to be
To be in safety
To be in themselves
I see midwives of potential
Helping us birth our deepest gifts.

I dream of rainbow servants
- Civil or otherwise –
Who give and take
Where “caring” is not a flaw.

I dream of calls,
30 years
100
To future generations
To say “look what grew.”

Bring me,
Bring all from the circle together again
As you light medicines
As you care for our bundle
As you tell our stories.

I dream of rainbow communities
Where connection is richness
Where giving is an honor
Where receiving is sacred

Where listening is ceremony

I want to dance with every one of you
Our visions
Hopes
And futures
Are staggering works of art
Woven
Danced
Sung
Across time and space and stars.

Pehiw – Awakening 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment