In particular, I have lately been re-obsessed with Bejeweled Poker where you try to get hands of matching colors. While simple, these is a certain amount of strategy in planning how things falls. More than that I learnt a lot.
- Sometimes the board looks awesome and doesn't deliver. Sometimes it looks awful and does. Looks can be deceiving and worrying about it either way doesn't do any good.
- Sometimes you have a very clear plan and the fall of new shapes destroys it. You can strategize, but you also need to have a back up plan.
- Sometimes you can have runs of amazing luck and it is tempting to get sloppy cause you are that awesome. Sloppy play can ruin even good luck.
- Sometimes if I play when I am very tired the game becomes very hard. Sometimes you need to go to bed and come back to your tasks when you are more rested.
- Often I play better when I let my intuition guide me. Listen to those little inside voices.
- Often I play to distract myself from other things that are worrying me. Sometimes the answers come when I don't look at them and give them space.
- Sometimes a game is just a game and that is ok.
I also had some links I wanted to share.
The first is a piece about appropriation of culture by a fashion house and commoditization of indigenaity.
A piece about Native Max an indigenous fashion magazine. I have been meaning to investigate this one for a while.
This coverage of the addition of a trigger warning to the government web sight for the inquiry into missing and murdered women.
Share what you are discovering and enjoy your guilty please today.