Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring Break - Motherwork and Warriors

Sunday we spoke about Motherwork/warriors for our circle time.  We talked about our role in taking care of ourselves and others and committed to do one of these things during the day.  I had been thinking about the quote that "buffalo are the new education" so we all did our interpretations of that quote. 

This is R's version where the buffalo is reading a book while getting his hair cut.





This is my take on the educated buffalo in his room studying for finals.

S did the buffalo going to cosmotology school which I thought was a fun take on the concept.

Afterwards I was inspired and took my motherwork time to sew a tshirt with the educated buffalo as well.  This was a fairly simple circle/learning time activity but it seemed to get people quite involved and thinking about things and how they would apply in their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment