Monday, April 13, 2015

Dog pee and circles

Our dog has some kind of tumor and taking him in for testing it made me glad.  I was glad that there are people out there doing the jobs I would not like and I am happy that some of them think those are awesome jobs.  It made me think of the little slices of the circle that we each contribute to.  When they do their jobs it lets me do another job that matches my skills and interests.  We are all serving each other.  From the vet assistant mopping up dog pee to the uber drivers who got us to the clinic I felt part of that circle and it reminded me of my place in this circle.  It is easy to grump about work, but it was good to remember that we are all in the circle together.
Spirit Totem Animals:  #Spirit #Totem #Animals ~ "Inner Circle," by Cathy McClelland.

From Cathy Mcclellend







No comments:

Post a Comment